I love avocados and I love guacamole. Guacamole, of course goes great with tortilla chips and mexican main dishes, but I also like using it on sandwiches and wraps.To change up with dip, sometimes I add seasonal veggies like corn or diced fennel to it to give it a little different feel and taste.
But, here’s my basic recipe for it.
Guacamole (serves 2-4 ppl)
- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon asafoetida
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced