What do you sip on when it gets cold out?
It’s that time of year….where warm sips of something nourishing are always near me while I’m working :)….especially when winter storms come through and we’re snowed in :).
Don’t you love the magic of big storms. The night sky glows so pretty and it seems like the whole world has come to a halt—everything is so peaceful. Here’s a pic that my hubby took around midnight from the huge blizzard that buried the East coast a few weeks ago….it was so much fun! You can see see more pics here.
So, I thought it’d be fun to share a round up of some delicious winter-time beverages…
Here are my top five faves:
- Traditional, Yogi-Style Chai – with fresh grated ginger and ground cardamon….so yummy—here’s the recipe!
- Honey & Lemon Tea – it’s simple, but this tonic not only warms you up…but there’s so many great benefits. Read about the benefits and try the recipe, click here!
- Mexican Style Coffee – in my little 4 cup-coffee maker, before brewing, I like adding 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tsp vanilla to the coffee grounds….omg, not only does it smell like cinnamon rolls and coffee, but it tastes divine :)!
- Good Earth Original Tea – with the strong cinnamon flavor and naturally sweet taste…it’s perfect for a sweet craving.
- Red Rooibos: Vanilla– at first I wasn’t a big fan of Rooibos…but a friend introduced me this and it’s become a favorite now :).
What do you love sipping on when it get cold? I always love adding new options to my mug…so please leave a comment below and tell me what your favorite cold weather beverage is :).
With lots of warm love,
p.s. Don’t forget to leave me a comment below with your favorite winter time beverage!